Best Moisture Locking Ingredients For Natural Hair
Have you been experiencing dry brittle hair no matter how many times you moisturize? Maybe it’s not your hair after all. Maybe it’s what's inside your products that is causing the issue. Below are a few key ingredients you want to start adding to your hair to keep your curls moisturized and juicy all fall long!
It’s The Butter For Me!
If your deep conditioner doesn’t contain butter then what are you doing sis? Butters provide numerous benefits for our hair and provide the moisture we need to keep our curls popping! Our Dew The Dew Line contains 3 essential butters such as Avocado, Babassu, and Cupuacu that help smooth, moisturize, and treat dry hair and scalp.
Butter Benefits For Hair:
- Nourishes hair and the scalp with vitamins and minerals, which promotes hair growth.
- Has moisture sealing properties that keeps hair soft and moisturized for longer.
- Treats dry, damaged, and frizzy hair.
- Restores hair elasticity and strength.
- Nourishes scalp and combats irritation and dandruff.
- Promotes hair growth.
- Rich in five of the main fatty acids that help promote hair growth.
- Combats dandruff and dry scalp.
- Increases hair shine.
Try our products infused with Avocado, Babassu, and Cupuacu butter!